Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Return of Chia-Shrek in 2009

Here is the update on "Chia-Shrek"!!! Like a trailer park parent, I left poor little Chia-Shrek all alone during the holiday vacation. I worked at home on New Years Eve and almost entertained the idea of driving all the way to Chapel Hill from Raleigh just to save a ceramic 3d animation character head. If I did drive to the rescue of this potted X-Mas gift, I would be the guy who drove to the rescue of a ceramic 3d animation character head!
When I finally got back to work on Jan 5th 2009, I found the poor little ceramic guy in bad health. SO the following pictures are the results of 2 days worth of Intensive water care. As you can see, some of it is springing back to life...and some are not so lucky. I will keep you posted on his recovery and hopefully he will stop looking like a middle aged balding ceramic 3d animation character head.

shrek chia-pet
shrek chia-pet
shrek chia-pet
shrek chia-pet
shrek chia-pet

Unfortunately, thats all the updates I have for now. You will just have to wait for more. If you need that adrenalin rush, you might have to resort to watching paint dry AGAIN till the updates.

No comments: