Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas gifts that are a tough act to follow.

It's that time of year again, where friends, family and loved ones get together to eat, drink, and be merry. Oh, it's also that time of year to give gifts you want to get rid of or spend the least amount of money on.

Last year I think I out did myself with the gift that no body can get rid of, or ignore. Introducing, the limited edition, one of a kind, "The Official Denis McDonough Standup Comedy Nite Lite".

The Official Denis McDonough Standup Comedy Nite Lite

I know that this nite lite is a tough act to follow, But I think I found two gifts to give this year. I can't tell you what they are yet, due to the fact those two LUCKY people might read this. I will post an update soon with pictures.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: